Monday, April 7, 2014

Complete stop

Over the last couple of weeks, I've almost completely stopped reading, especially during the week.  Last weekend I read a good bit and finished a couple of books, but other than that, I've put up a big goose egg most days for pages read.  I'm not sure how to account for it--stuff at work definitely, but that typically doesn't shut the whole reading endeavor down. 

I've got several partially completed books lying around right now, and I need to get back into them and finish.  I always know that I'm in a cluttered, distracted state of mind when I have lots and lots of partially read books everywhere.  And because I've not been reading much, I've posted less than I had been--less to say about books when you don't read them.

I'm not sure how to flip that switch and get going again.  I'll see what the week brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment